We are an independent life planning and wealth counsel firm integrating your money and your life with an attitude of gratitude.
We are completely Fee-for-Service
- We sell no products for a commission
- We do not pay referral fees
- We do not accept referral fees
We do not charge for an initial interview.
How are we compensated for the life planning and asset management services we offer?
We believe that financial planning is so fundamental to the asset management process that we have bundled the two services. We offer both financial planning and asset management services for which we bill an asset management fee based on a percentage of Assets Under Management (AUM).
The minimum quarterly fee is $1,250 (annual $5,000). The minimum AUM is $500,000.
We believe in rewarding clients as they save and grow their assets, and so, unlike standard industry practice, we bill one rate on all assets, rather than billing different rates on different tiers. The annual fees are as follows:
- When total assets are below one million = 1.00% on all assets
- When total assets are between one and three million = 0.85% on all assets
- When total assets are between three and five million = 0.70% on all assets
- Assets over five million = Negotiable
For a description of our fees and required disclosures, please see our disclosure document (ADV Part 2).
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to set up an initial interview.